Friday October 27 (7 pm - Midnight)
Saturday October 28 (7 pm - Midnight)
Ages 18 & up: $44
Ages 13 - 17: $34
Step into the unknown and experience a haunting like no other! Join us at River Island Adventures on Friday, October 27th, and Saturday, October 28th from 7:00 pm until midnight for a spine-tingling haunted experience that will awaken your deepest fears.
Embark on a journey to the island on our eerie pontoon boat, as darkness cloaks the surrounding waters. As you step onto the desolate shores, the horrors of River Island will come alive in a terrifying tour that will test your courage.
Be prepared to face the unknown as you navigate through the mysterious landscapes of the island. Each tour will consist of only 10 brave souls, ensuring an immersive and chilling experience.
But beware, for the horrors that await. The echoes of distant screams and the whispers of the restless spirits will send shivers down your spine. Can you survive the nightmare that awaits?
Before or after your tour, gather around the firepit to watch scary movies that will haunt your dreams. Satisfy your cravings with our delicious snacks, including s'mores kits, popcorn, and refreshing sodas.
This is not your typical haunted house; this is an extraordinary remote experience that will transport you to the edge of fear. Get ready to be intrigued, horrified, and exhilarated at the most unique Halloween event in the grandstrand.
Join us at River Island Adventures and dare to face the nightmares that lurk within. Are you ready to experience Halloween like never before? Don't miss out on this unforgettable haunted adventure!
Please read ALL of the important information listed below:
Directions to our Outpost: Our address is 1249 Vera Road, Longs SC 29568. We are located off of Hwy 90, follow the blue signs to River Island Adventures. When you arrive at our Outpost you will need to check-in at the "Check-In Counter" using the name on the reservation. We will schedule your group for the next available pontoon shuttle, each pontoon shuttle can carry a maximum of 10 people at a time.
Pontoon Shuttle Information:
The first pontoon shuttle to the island will leave at approximately 7:00 pm with shuttles leaving approximately every 15 - 20 minutes. Each tour will last approximately 30 - 40 minutes in total time (including the pontoon shuttle to and from the island). The last shuttle will leave at approximately 11:30 pm. Your group will be combined with another group to reach the maximum capacity of 10 people per pontoon shuttle/haunted island tour.
When To Arrive:
We anticipate longer wait times at the start of the night when we open. While you are waiting at our Outpost for your pontoon shuttle we will be playing classic horror movies (Friday the 13th, Halloween, etc) on our outdoor movie screen next to our fire pit. We have benches and picnic tables but feel free to bring a bag chair if you would like to sit around the fire pit. At our snack bar we will be selling s'mores kits, sodas, waters, popcorn and other snacks.
If you would prefer to not have to wait as long for your tour you might want to plan on arriving later in the night. We are NOT ABLE to reserve a certain time slot for individual tours due to the complicated nature of arranging groups on the pontoon shuttles/haunted island tours.
Haunted Island Tour Information:
This tour is designed to be PG13, suitable for adults and teenagers accompanied by an adult. It is scary and may not be suitable for some people. Everyone that attends MUST be able to physically complete the tour and agree to the following:
- You will be loading onto and off of an actual pontoon boat floating on the water.
- You will be walking up stairs, ramps and potentially sliding down a slide.
- You will be walking through the woods at night, in nature where there potentially could be real spiders, snakes, bats and other wildlife in the area. A guide will be with your group at all times but it is NOT a controlled environment.
- There will be people and circumstances designed to scare you.
- You may NOT be under the influence of alcohol or drugs during the tour or at our Outpost. If we believe you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs you will be asked to leave the property and you will not be refunded any money.
What To Wear:
Please wear weather appropriate clothing for the temperatures forecast for that evening and for navigating through the woods at night on an island. Please wear footwear that is best for walking through woods, dirt and sand; your shoes may get wet and or dirty. You are welcome to wear a costume if you would like.
- We have 5 restrooms at our Outpost where you will leave your car.
- Every person will be required to sign a waiver prior to the pontoon shuttle and haunted island tour. An adult will be required to sign for anyone under the age of 18 years old.
- There are a variety of yard games that you may enjoy while waiting on your pontoon shuttle: corn hole, ring toss, ladder golf, bocce ball and more.